How to Apply
Our current job openings are listed below. If you find one you think you'd be perfect for, fill out an application and email it to us at email@example.com along with your résumé and cover letter. Put the job title of the position you're applying for in the subject of the email.
Even if you don't see a job you like, get in touch with us. We're always looking for fun-loving go-getters. If that's you, don't be a stranger!
Cherry Republic would be an Equal-Opportunity Employer even if it wasn't required by law.
Now Hiring for new Cherry Public House
Cherry Republic is seeking energetic summer employees for its new ‘Cherry Public House’ in Glen Arbor. Opening in May, Leelanau County’s newest hot spot will include a brewery and restaurant. We are looking for enthusiastic servers and cafe staff, including bartenders, for this fun new establishment! We offer competitive wages and flexible start dates. Dorm-style housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
Location: Glen Arbor
Retail Sales Associate - Seasonal Summer Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Retail Managers as directed in accomplishing operational and customer service oriented tasks and responsibilities.
- Take responsible, accountable ownership of this position.
- Provide continuous enforcement of Cherry Republic customer service expectations through example. Be able to follow and enforce policy and procedures. Provide quality customer service with a positive attitude.
- Assist Retail Managers as backup and share ownership of the following duties.
- Be aware of employee needs on the sales floor.
- Help with and run events in the store and throughout company as needed.
- Monitor sales staff daily when on sales floor re: cash handling and POS operations.
- Continually monitor appearance and cleanliness of Retail Store, Tasting Room and general property.
- Apply 'Service from the Heart' training practices established by customer service guidelines.
- Assist customers with in-store mail order needs.
- As with any job, other duties may be assigned to you as appropriate.
- We offer competitive wages and flexible start dates/work hours.
Skills You Need
We are looking for a team player with excellent communications and organizational skills, who has a thorough understanding of the Cherry Republic culture! The right candidate will be able to identify and sell to a new customer's needs, as well as establish strong relationships with returning customers. Follow-through to ensure tasks are completed and goals are met or exceeded is critical.
Locations: Ann Arbor, Glen Arbor, Frankenmuth, Holland and Traverse City
Whistle While You Work!
At Cherry Republic we believe work should be fun! In fact, each of our Core Values touches on not only making our customers happy, but making our employees happy, as well.
So in addition to a competitive medical benefits package and your usual list of bennies (paid time off, paid holidays, 401K, etc.), we offer our staff extra perks that make our work environment a bit unique:
- Leaf Day! We take off the 3rd Monday in October to celebrate fall in Northern Michigan!
- Enjoy a paid ½ day off on your birthday each year. Just because.
- Free (non-alcoholic) drinks at work. Sip coffee, tea, cherry lemonade and pop.
- Fun events like CR family lunches, Harvest Dinner, holiday party and more.
- Generous employee discounts (40% for FT and 25% for PT) on Cherry Republic products.
- 40% off meals at The Grand Cafe while you’re on the clock!
- College Match Program for students enrolled in a Michigan Education Savings Plan and meet certain requirements.
Sound like your kind of place? Then we invite you to check out our current job openings, and throw your hat in the ring!